home about buttons parties vinyl sponsor

4/6/11

Homemade Easter Baskets

I can't believe that we didn't have even ONE homemade Easter basket linkup at our FFA party of Friday... sad! haha! I'm thinking that we need some ideas on how to make a good homemade Easter basket! I remember my Easter basket from when I was younger. I'm sure I have it stored away in a box somewhere. I LOVED my Easter basket. It was pink and hand sewn. My mom handmade baskets for all six of us kids. Each one fit our personality! I remember MINE was the CUTEST! *wink* We used them every year, without fail. The Easter bunny would always know exactly where to find the baskets and he always filled them with the best stuff! No matter how old we got, we always had a full Easter basket waiting for us in the morning! Thanks to my mom, I mean the Easter Bunny! :) These featured Easter baskets are anything but ordinary. If you are looking for a FUN, easy, inexpensive, homemade Easter basket... you've come to the right place!!
_________________________________ 
Of course, what craft would be complete without a paper plate! This adorable Easter basket is from Jellyfish Jelly.
 ______________________________ 
Hostess With the Mostes  made Easter baskets from terra cotta pots and scrapbook paper. CUTE!!
 _________________________________ 
Craft Stylish gives us a tutorial on how to weave a recycled cardboard box into an Easter basket.
___________________________ 
How about a sandpail Easter basket from Anything Joes
____________________________
 A scrapbook paper Easter basket from Craftzine 
 ______________________________
Check out this soda bottle Easter basket from Craft Elf 
 _________________________________
Check out this darling Easter basket made out of a paint can!
_________________________________
Something that has been popular among school kids for decades milk carton Easter basket
 _________________________________
The Go Green Blog shows us how to use an orange juice carton to make a cute basket!
_________________________________
 Here's another juice carton version from Family Fun
 ___________________________________
Posh Box Scraps gave us a free printable template for a cute tiny Easter basket perfect for a friend! 
I can't wait to try some of these out this year!! Do you have a HOMEMADE EASTER BASKET that you would like to share with us? Link it up here!
Happy Egg Hunting!
**EASTER BASKETS ONLY, PLEASE**

3 comments:

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

I have nothing to link up on this one but I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoy all your themed linky parties. So fun to get really specific ideas!

Suzanne said...

These are such fabulous ideas. AND by the way I love your new look! ;o)

Camille said...

Woohoo! I just finished my girl's basket last night! Perfect timing :)